In order for this website to work properly, we sometimes have to put small files on your computer, so-called cookies. With these cookies, you do not always have to enter the same information or download it when you return to our website. Moreover, they help us understand how you use our website and how we can make it better and more customer-friendly.
This means that we in any case:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided
- To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out to you and to respect them
Processing personal data
Your personal data will be processed by Vof Zeilcharter De Vriendschap for the following purposes:
- For making and following up quotations to you
- For the performance of an agreement with you
- For sending travel information and inviting you to fill in surveys, etc.
- For sending newsletters, brochures and invitations
For the above purposes, we may request the following personal data from you:
- First name, insertion and last name
- Date of birth
- Gender male Female)
- Address data
- Phone numbers
- E-mail address
- Company Name
- Chamber of Commerce number / VAT number
- Information necessary for the trip to run smoothly
Provision to third parties
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- Providing catering and services such as a shore program
- Taking care of the (financial) administration
We only pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have concluded a processor agreement. We will of course make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this. We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under the age of 16) if written permission has been given by the parent, carer or legal representative.
Vof Zeilcharter De Vriendschap does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures:
- All persons who can access your data on behalf of Vof Zeilcharter De Vriendschap are bound by confidentiality thereof
- We have a username and password policy on all our systems
- We use a pseudonym and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so
- IP addresses are registered and temporarily stored, but cannot be traced back to you
- We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore it in case of physical or technical incidents
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data
Your privacy rights
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or on your behalf directly to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us immediately. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.